TAH200 TAH10 is a special behind-the-scenes episode of The Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- Ben Acker
- Ben Blacker
- Paget Brewster
- Craig Cackowski
- Mark Gagliardi
- Aaron Ginsburg
- Marc Evan Jackson
- Hal Lublin
- Busy Philipps
- Autumn Reeser
- Annie Savage
- Paul F. Tompkins
Two hours before the 10th Anniversary TAH show and next-to-last show at Largo at the Coronet, most of the Workjuice players, director Aaron Ginsburg and creators/writers Ben Acker and Ben Blacker sat down to talk about their memories about the show and their feelings about the show ending.
This episode also includes two Workjuice Coffee ads performed at the show that evening. The first was starred the remaining original Workjuice Players, Paget Brewster, Mark Gagliardi, Marc Evan Jackson and Paul F. Tompkins. The second featured the Workjuice players who were not at the first show, Craig Cackowski, Hal Lublin, Busy Philipps, Autumn Reeser, Annie Savage and Janet Varney, who had just become an official Workjuice player at the end of the first run of the show earlier that evening.
- During the first show, Janet also appeared in the episode, but spoke about how long she'd been a guest star and still was not a Workjuice player.
- After the first show of the evening, Senior Adventurekateer and professional puppet maker Jamie Bressler handed out puppets to each cast member of their signature character, which Acker and Blacker had commissioned as surprise gifts to the cast. Pictures of the puppets can be seen here.
- Puppets per cast member: Paget Brewster - Sadie Doyle, Craig Cackowski - Colonel Tick-Tock, Mark Gagliardi - Croach the Tracker, Marc Evan Jackson - Sparks Nevada, Hal Lublin - Phillip Fathom, Busy Philipps - The Red Plains Rider, Autumn Reeser - Amelia Earhart, Annie Savage - Dorothy Parker, Paul F. Tompkins - Frank Doyle. Janet Varney was then presented with a Ginny West puppet, and it was announced that she was now an official Workjuice player. One more puppet was made for Joshua Malina, of the Barkeep, but as Malina was not at the show, the puppet was not shown.
- After the puppets had been handed out in the first show, the cast sang Rainbow Connection as a sing-a-long with the audience. During the second show, the cast came out and sang Rainbow Connection with their puppets to the audience.
- This is the 200th episode of The Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- The previous episode was Those Jupiter Janeens - Quick! Change!.
- The next episode is Beyond Belief - The Skeleton Grief.
This episode was recorded at Largo on March 7th, 2015 and released on March 16th, 2015.