|Paul F. Tompkins|
|Born||September 12, 1968|
|IMDb||Paul F. Tompkins|
|Wikipedia||Paul F. Tompkins|
|Pod F. Tompkast|
|YouTube||The Paul F. Tompkins Show|
|Other||Dead Authors Podcast
Paul Francis Tompkins is a WorkJuice Player and comedy's one true gentleman.
- Jib Janeen the Jupiter spy in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars
- The mischievous omnibeing K of the Cosmos in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars, The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock, The Algonquin Four, The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam, and Beyond Belief.
- Matthew Righteous in The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam
- Several various roles in War of Two Worlds
- Errol Flynn in Jefferson Reid, Ace American
- Casanova in The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock
- Julius Caesar in The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock
- Gilbert in The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock
- Ian Malcolm in The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock
- Rick Stanton in Desdemona Hughes, Diva Detective
- Caylum in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars
- Doc Sudo Ersatz in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars
- Sophocles in Amelia Earhart, Fearless Flyer
- Cholly in Down in Moonshine Holler
- Jefferson Reid in M Bar Jefferson Reid, Ace American
- Bob McCrumbs in Refurbished (TAH #229)
- Narrator in Order in the Courtship (TAH #231)
- The Gelato Stand in Still Alive (TAH #234)
- Alexander the Great in The Final Moonshine Holler (TAH #236)
- The Piano in The Piano Has Been Thinking (M Bar 2007) (FTV #2)
- Piston Pete in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars.
- Six-Shooter Sam in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars
- Mr. Octopus in The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam.
Other Podcast Appearances
- Paul F. Tompkins and Marc Evan Jackson appear in a series of Fan Questions Answered episodes.
- H. G. Wells in the Dead Authors Podcast TAH & The Dead Authors Podcast Presents Authors of The Gospels.
- Behind the Scenes at TAH with Paul F. Tompkins and Paget Brewster
- Panel from NerdHQ at San Diego Comic-Con 2013 (TAH #128)
- A Thrilling CBB Adventure Hour (CBB #284)
- TAH Panel From New York Comic Con 2014 (TAH #185)
- TAH200 TAH10 (TAH #200)
- Bucatino Business 11 and the TAH Comikaze Panel (TAH #213)
- TAH Post-Show #4: WorkJuice Players Paul F. Tompkins and Craig Cackowski (TAH #224)
- From the WorkJuice blog.