|Born||March 10, 1969|
Paget Brewster is one of the founding WorkJuice Players, and primarily plays Sadie Doyle in Beyond Belief, although you will occasionally catch her in a commercial segment for Patriot Brand cigarettes, or making an appearance in one of the other TAH worlds.
Although she is probably best known for her role as Emily Prentiss on Criminal Minds, Brewster has had a long career in comedy. Highlights include the sixth season of Community, the critically-acclaimed and tragically short-lived Andy Richter Controls the Universe, a memorable recurring role on Friends, guest appearances on such series as Two and A Half Men, Drunk History, and Modern Family, and several short and feature films. She also spent two seasons portraying Beth Huffstodt on another critically-acclaimed and tragically short-lived series, Huff. She currently stars on both the Fox sitcom Grandfathered and the Comedy Central series Another Period.
Ms. Brewster is also a skilled voiceover artist and has lent her talents to such series as American Dad, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Dan Vs., and The Venture Bros.
When you get right down to it, though, all you really need to know is this: Paget Brewster is absolutely delightful.
- Bad Betty Dupree in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars (TAH #118 "I'm From Earth" Day Special)
- Mrs B. in Jefferson Reid, Ace American (TAH #21 - "Ace and Mr. President")
- America's Sweetheart, Paget Brewster in a Patriot Brand Cigarette advertisement (TAH #13.5)
- Alvina T. Ardison in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars (TAH #170 "Inventor-y")
- Becky Schmurt in The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock (TAH #174 Confederates)
- Judge Nelly "The Noose" Hangman in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars (TAH #231)
- Maisey Lyons in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on mars (TAH #236)
- Rebecca Rose Rushmore in The Piano Has Been Thinking (M Bar 2007) (FTV #2)
- Aspasia in Amelia Earhart, Fearless Flyer
Other Podcast Appearances
- Behind the Scenes at TAH (TAH #97)
- TAH Panel From New York Comic Con 2014 (TAH #185)
- TAH200 TAH10 (TAH #200)
- TAH Post-Show #3 (TAH #223)
- From the WorkJuice Blog.