The Thrilling Adventure Hour Original Graphic Novel was released on August 20, 2013. Funds for the initial publication were raised through the Kickstarter campaign.
All stories were written by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker.
Edited by Joe LeFavi
Design by Scott Newman
Cover art by Tom Fowler
Assistant editors Sam Kusek & Dax LaFleur
Thrilling Adventure Hour logo design by Brian Newman
Transmedia Producer: Quitoxic Transmedia
Hardcover: 136 pages
Publisher: Archaia (August 20, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.4 x 0.6 inches
- Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars - Ilustrated by Randy Bishop
- Phillip Fathom, Deep Sea Detective - Illustrated by Jeff Stokley, colored by Andre May
- The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock - Illustrated by Chris Moreno, colored by Heidi Arnhold
- Captain Laserbeam - Illustrated by Lar deSouza
- Cactoid Jim, King of the Martian Frontier - Illustrated by Evan "Doc" Shaner
- Jefferson Reid, Ace American - Illustrated by Evan Larson
- Tales of the United Solar System Alliance - Illustrated by Natalie Nourigat
- Down in Moonshine Holler - Illustrated by Joanna Estep
- Amelia Earhart, Fearless Flyer - Illustrated by Joel Priddy, colored by Casey Crowe
- Beyond Belief - Illustrated by Tom Fowler, colored by Jordie Bellaire
- "A Word on Behalf of Ourselves" (TAH #131.1), starring Mark Gagliardi, Annie Savage, and Paul F. Tompkins, is a Patreon exclusive.