Nuns the Word is an episode of Beyond Belief.
Audio[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
WorkJuice Players[edit | edit source]
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
While Sadie is at a health spa, Frank is called upon by Sister Mary. She asks for his help defeating a supernatural creature and, wanting to do something before Sadie returns home, Frank agrees.
When he arrives he refuses to help as Father Lancaster owes him an apology for what happened with Catherine, and also because they're asking him to kill a baby. They believe this baby will bring the apocalypse.
The baby's mother, Donna Henderson, arrives and she and Frank form a plan to save her baby. Donna turns the clergy into vampires, and Frank leave in time to meet Sadie as she returns home from the spa.
Quotable Lines[edit | edit source]
Frank: The best way to solve a door mystery is to open the door. I only hope it's not someone from my past with dark and dire things to tell me.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Episode commentary by Ben Acker.
- Clink count: 2
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- This is the 68th episode of Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- The previous episode is The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam - Disenchantment Under the Sea.
- The next episode is War of Two Worlds - Welcome to High Water.
- The previous episode in Beyond Belief canon is Teenagers of the Corn (TAH #63).
- The next episode is Goatbusters (TAH #72).
Production[edit | edit source]
This episode was recorded at Largo on January 8, 2011 and released on April 23, 2012.