|Marc Evan Jackson|
|Born||August 21, 1970|
|IMDb||Marc Evan Jackson|
|Wikipedia||Marc Evan Jackson|
|Other||Detroit Creativity Project
Marc Evan Jackson is a WorkJuice Player whom you might recognize from The Kings of Summer, 22 Jump Street, Parks & Recreation, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and every other television show in the year 2014. He thinks more is more and that music is easy.
Also? He's....... from Earth.
- The Oracle in A Beyond Belief Valentines Day (TAH #106)
- Alistair in How To Spell Revenge (TAH #109)
- Kieran Mazzley in All About Evil (TAH #214)
- The bartender in Dead & Breakfast (TAH #230)
- The President in Hell to the Chief (TAH #237)
- A Sea Captain in That Sinking Feeling
- Adventurekateer Chris
- A member of the Italian battalion in Tinker Taylor and Tyler Too (TAH #79)
- An Investigateen in The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam
- Robert Benchley in The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock
- Harry Houdini in an appearance with Colonel Tick-Tock on Comedy Bang Bang in A Thrilling Hour or So
- With Paul F. Tompkins in the Fan Questions Answered podcasts.
- Behind the Scenes at TAH with Marc Evan Jackson and Mark Gagliardi
- Harry Houdini in A Thrilling Hour or So
- Panel from NerdHQ at San Diego Comic-Con 2013 (TAH #128)
- Thrilling Adventure Hour panel from New York Comic-Con 2013 (TAH #139)
- The Thrilling Adventure Hour panel from Emerald City Comic-Con 2014 (TAH #161)
- A Thrilling CBB Adventure Hour (CBB #284)
- Panel from C2E2, Chicago's Comic Con (TAH #165)
- Appeared as Marcus Vanston in the Welcome to Night Vale live show, The Debate
- Fan Q&A from San Diego Comic Con (TAH #180)
- TAH Panel From New York Comic Con 2014 (TAH #185)
- TAH200 TAH10 (TAH #200)
- Playing the piano during the Beyond Belief introduction in The Thrilling Adventure Hour April Fools' Fun-Around part 3 (TAH #211)
- TAH Post-Show #2: Marc Evan Jackson and Janet Varney (TAH #222)
- From the WorkJuice Blog.