|Role||WorkJuice East Player|
|Born||June 3, 1971|
John Hodgman is an American author, actor, humorist and a WorkJuice East Player. He is best known for his book The Areas of My Expertise and its sequels, his role in Apple's "Get a Mac" televison commercials, and his regular appearances on The Daily Show.
- In Another word from our sponsor (TAH #56.2)
- Mr. Octopus in The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam episode Disenchantment Under the Sea (TAH #67)
- The Piano in the Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars episode The Piano has Been Thinking (TAH #70)
- Johnny Vampire in the Beyond Belief episode The Bloodsucker Proxy (TAH #172)
- TR Mortain in the Beyond Belief episode Scream a Little Scream (TAH #189)
- Preston Mannorlodge / Pester Fitzamble in Down in Moonshine Holler - Just Desserts. (TAH #194)
- McKinnon Cravely in the Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars episode Malware Wars (TAH #198)
- Uncle Johnny in Those Jupiter Janeens in "Quick! Change!" (TAH #199)
- Harlan in the Beyond Belief episode Three Strikes You're Dead (TAH #204)
- Croach the Tracker in The Thrilling Adventure Hour April Fools' Fun-Around part 1 (TAH #209)
- QQQQ in in the Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars episode That's No Honeymoon (TAH #228)
- Cactoid Jim in an unreleased version of the Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars episode Do the Fight Thing (TAH #57), performed at the Bell House in 2012. A clip of Hodgman as Cactoid Jim can be heard in the behind the scenes interview TAH #94.
- In an unreleased version of the Beyond Belief episode Cursed at First Bite (TAH #122), performed at the Bell House in 2013.
Other Podcast Appearances
- TAH Panel From New York Comic Con 2014 (TAH #185)