Called the Woman of a Thousand Faces, she is a former actress in the silent era of movies, When the silent film era ended, Desdemona's star began to fade.
After she left acting, Desdemona became a detective with a penchant for disguises.
- Esmerelda in Moonlit Rominy
- Greta in One Glorious Meeting
- Sally Sue in Bumpkins on Broadway
- (Unknown) in The Heat of the Congo
- An arthritic in The Last Grasp of Cleopatra
- "The Lady M" in a film of "The Scottish Play"
- A wise old washerwoman in (Unknown).
- A paperboy with not enough sense to get out of the rain in (Unknown).
- An 'Oakey' in The Migrant Heart.